Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Proposing to my girlfriend to marry me through video chat. Is it okay?

I met a girl on Peru Women four years ago and we’ve been together since then. In the course of-of our relationship, we’ve met only about four times. Despite that, we’ve managed to maintain a stable relationship. I love her and she loves me.



It has come to a point that I’m finally ready to settle down. I’m a middle-aged man with enough funds to support a family. I’m finally ready to start my own life with my girlfriend. However, I can’t propose to her just yet. Not because I don’t want to but because I can’t.
I just got promoted and I can’t file any vacation days yet with all the responsibilities I have on hand. She also can’t travel because she has her own commitments at home. Our anniversary is coming up, I was thinking of proposing on that special day, make it even special. Since we can’t be physically together on that day, I was considering proposing to her through video chat.


My plan is to have a romantic setup in my room, candles and all. I could enlist someone to help me take the video. Then, I would go down on one knee and ask her to marry me. Of course, I would do it all over again in person. I just can’t wait to call her my fiancee. I need some advice about my plan. Should I go on? Will it be okay? Do I just wait until we’re together? That’ll probably be a year from now. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment