Monday, January 22, 2018

Giving online dating a second chance

I have been a victim of online dating before. The story goes with a foreign woman and I meeting for the first time. I even flew to her country to see her. I spent thousands of dollars and especially sacrificing my time my only child. I’m divorced by the way. So we decided to meet in this certain place, set a time and eat for dinner.


But the worst thing happened. A very skinny woman who looked like 40 years old came close to me and told me she’s the one I’ve been chatting for weeks. And I was petrified. The pictures she has been sending me for weeks did not even match to what I saw that day. I lost my interest eventually. I don’t want to be rude at that time, so I talked to her for an hour only. I wasn’t just pissed but felt so betrayed.

Since then, I cursed online dating. I promised myself not to try it again. Months passed and a friend of mine will be getting married. He’s going to marry a foreign woman he met through a matchmaking service Peru Women. I guess it’s another form of online dating. But he told me it’s not. According to him it’s a legit site and the women are real. He told me the profiles are current and very authentic. He encouraged me to give it a try.

Should I try it? Do you think this site is much better than what I used before? My child wants a mom and I want to be married ASAP. Thanks for your responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment