Tuesday, December 19, 2017

How can I convince my girlfriend's dad that I genuinely love her? Help!

I met my girlfriend Carolina through A Peru Women online. She’s a Peruvian woman and very close to her parents. Her dad is especially protective and that is understandable. They have met me once. Our relationship is mostly online. I really like her. It’s more right to say that I love her. I’m serious about her.



I don’t want to cause Carolina heartache because of her dad not approving of our relationship. I’ve decided to prove to him that I’m genuinely serious and in love with his precious daughter… but how do I do it?

My friend told me to just propose to her. Despite knowing that we love each other and knowing that I plan to marry her eventually. I just think we are not completely ready for it.




I want to be financially stable first and she has a career she wants to grow in too. I think that just proposing will even make her dad not like me more. Especially when, despite being able to live on my own, I can’t provide for more than myself at the moment. I plan to visit her and her family again and spend Christmas and New Year with them. But I’m running in corner to corner on thinking how I can make her family be at ease about me… or make her dad understand that I won’t do anything to hurt or betray their daughter. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment